Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Claus Is A Black Man


Ok - why do I love this song? Why is Wendy Williams running it like Mike Vick ran them dogs? It is obvious. And by doing what I do and being who I be- I actually know the wee girl, Akim and have met the one and only Black Santa, the splendid Mister Teddy Vann. I can't write this stuff - but I do! Play this song = Santa Claus is a Black Man from the Teddy Vann Production Company - YEARLY!!!!!! Troll the web. You too can join the ranks of the elusively perverse John Waters who has realized its hotness and put it on his "A John Waters Christmas" album. Talk about pop-culture status. The world is tiny - and yes, Santa Claus IS a Black man. Can you dig it? >

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad this song resurfaced the last time I heard this song was in 1985 on WBLS. And before that the early 70's. When I heard the song on WBLS a week ago I stopped everything I was doing just to listen to it. And now I know who it is by too. Oh by the way AKIM'S 10 year old son called in to talk to Wendy too. That was great also.